Kok ping's blog

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

test.

LAIT paper was alright. Got SKY and Alvin for companions till 5pm. Shopped with Alvin for his things at Tampines 1. Headed to Toa Payoh, catched up with Che Wei first since he's heading home after school. Chatted for awhile. Met benjamin after that. Haven't been seeing you for long already ya? Chit-Chat, dinner was alright, everything has changed. Stayed for awhile longer because I wasn't in the right mood to study anyway.

Thank you guys. Thank you for those talks and all.

-Wenjia, you're awesome. I really got to learn from you.

-Denise Tham. I really feel like slapping you sometimes. But you never fail to cheer me up... For that little while. Thank you.

-Benjamin Liau. Next weekk.

-Lindy. You will get well soon, too.

And many more. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down. Though you guys might not know what is the reason behind of me, feeling upset. Just thank you.

Don't ask me anything about this post. Thank you. Much appreciated.

I know life goes on. Time heals... but not for now. Even if it does... It brings tears away, not those radiant memories.

A test. Of fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]